The Community Health section covers the work which Health Promotion is involved with in the topics of nutrition, mens health, womens health, and older people.
- Have You Got Your Vitamin D this Winter?
- Movember – Stornoway Men’s 5K
- Success for Localised Vitamin D Films!
- Golf Week: Fairway to Health
- ‘Safe Space’ at Hebridean Celtic Festival
- Festival Safety Messages Above MV Loch Seaforth
- Don’t Let Alcohol Spoil Your Festival Memories (Hebridean Celtic Festival)
- Macaulay Farm’s “Berry Good For You!”
- Solas Gardening Project for Western Isles Alzheimer Scotland
- Stimulating Memories in Solas Day Centre
- Learn to Grow in Barra
- Buth Bharraigh: Working in partnership with local producers and suppliers
- Local Food for Local People Project: Tagsa Uibhist Horticultural Project
- Accreditation Ceremony 2016
- Movember – Uists Men’s 5K Success
- Movember – Battle of the Sexes
- Movember – Stornoway Men’s 5K Success
- Breast Cancer Awareness – October Turned Pink!
- Men’s Health Week – Works/Trades 7-a-side Football Competition
- Men’s Health Week (15th-20th June)
- Safe in the Home Scheme
- Cooking Demonstration Success
- Men’s Health Week: Football Competition
- Men’s Health Week: Treasure Hunt
- Men’s Health Week: Golf Taster Session
- Men’s Health Week: Benbecula Golf Club
- Men’s Health Week: Football Winners
- Men’s Health Week
- Welfare Reform and Older People in Scotland
- Outer Hebrides Summer Safety Campaign launched
- Men’s Health Week Success!
- Volunteer’s Week Roadshow
- Young Women’s Day: Sgoil Lionacleit
- Home and Away
- BHF Treasure Hunt a Success!
- Western Isles Older People Directory
- Be Inspired
- Launch of new Hepatitis Helpline – 0800 22 44 88
- Shared Roots
- Fas Fallain Friends
- Treasuring Men’s Health!
- Men’s Health Week: Football
- Men’s Health Week: Golf Texas Scramble
- Men’s Health Week – Golf Supervise Play and Competition
- Men’s Health Week – Fly Casting Instruction
- Men’s Health 2012
- Men’s Health Forums
- Cervical Screening Materials
- Healthy Living Award
- REHIS Elementary Food and Health Course